In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons in Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, RGPD or GDPR) we inform you that this Legal Notice and Conditions of Use (hereinafter, "Legal Notice") regulate access to and use of this Internet portal (hereinafter, "Website") owned by the entity:
- Owner: SIMPLY MERINO, S.L. (hereinafter YUCCS)
- Registered office: Calle Rosinyol 2, Bétera, 46117, Valencia (Spain)
- CIF: B16540510
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is also responsible for the treatment of all data collected from interested parties for the exercise of their business functions.
Within the term "site or website", the data, texts, graphics, images, animations, musical creations, videos, sounds, drawings, photographs and others included in it are understood to be delimitative but not limiting, and, in general, all creations expressed by any means or support, tangible or intangible regardless of whether they are susceptible or not of intellectual property according to the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law.
The access to the site implies that the visiting user acquires a series of rights and obligations, in order to guarantee the adequate enjoyment of the general, particular services and contents that are in it and that YUCCS makes available to the user.
The navigation, as well as the simple access to the Website and / or the mere use of the services offered through this attribute the condition of user of said website (hereinafter, "User") and imply full and unreserved acceptance of the conditions included in this Legal Notice, in the version published by YUCCS at the moment in which the User accesses the Website.
YUCCS reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the clauses of this Legal Notice, as well as the configuration and, in general, any other content or service on its Website. The use of the services and / or the simple access to the Web Site, will suppose the acceptance of any modification introduced.
The User is aware and voluntarily and expressly accepts that the use of the Website is in any case carried out under his sole and exclusive responsibility.
The User agrees to use our Website as well as its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
In the use of our Website, with an enunciative but not limiting character, it is prohibited:
- Access without authorization to any section of our Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any YUCCS server by means of hacking or falsification, extraction of passwords or any other illegitimate means.
- Carry out any conduct that may damage, interrupt or cause any malfunction of our Website or the equipment of a third party, in particular cause unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of our Website as well as connected systems and networks to our Website.
- Transmit, install or publish any program, virus or harmful file.
- Collect, disseminate or make available to third parties, personal data of other users.
- Reproduce, distribute or manipulate the contents of our Website, without the express authorization of the owner.
All industrial and intellectual property rights, as well as all the information contained in the Website (images, brands, graphic designs, source code, design, navigation structure, databases, and any other content that appears therein) they are the exclusive property of YUCCS or, if applicable, are duly licensed by the owner.
The names of other products, services and companies that appear in this document or on this Website may be trademarks or other distinctive signs registered by their respective and legitimate owners, without it being understood that access or use of the Website attributes the right User one on the mentioned brands and the other registered distinctive signs.
The User is only authorized to view and obtain a temporary private copy of the contents for their exclusive personal and private use in their computer systems (software and hardware) and are not later transferred to third parties.
With the foregoing exceptions, the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available, extracting, reusing, re-sending or using any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except for cases that are legally permitted or authorized expressly and in writing by YUCCS and / or the holder of the corresponding rights. With an enunciative, but not limiting, character:
- The User is not authorized to use the information contained in the Website for the purpose of developing activities of a commercial or professional nature (direct sales or with any other kind of commercial purpose, as well as to market said information in any way).
- The User is not authorized to delete, circumvent, manipulate the "copyright", as well as any protection mechanisms.
- The User is not authorized to disassemble, decompile or reverse the databases in which the information of the Website is stored. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this Website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the industrial and intellectual property rights of YUCCS will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
In the event that the User sends information of any kind to YUCCS through any of the channels enabled for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that they have the right to do so, that they do not infringe any intellectual, industrial or secret property right. commercial or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential.
If the User was aware of the existence of any illegal content, illegal, contrary to the laws or that could involve an infringement of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, you must immediately notify YUCCS through the email address @ support yuccs.com
YUCCS does not control the contents, conditions of use or practices of the websites of third parties nor assumes any responsibility for them.
The User acknowledges and accepts that YUCCS is not responsible for the availability of the websites of third parties and does not guarantee or assume any type of liability for the damages suffered by the access to third party contents through possible connections, links or links of the sites linked from the Website.
The function that, in your case, such hyperlinks or technical linking devices (eg links, banners or buttons) may have is exclusively to inform users about the existence of other sources of information or other Internet content and services.
YUCCS will not be responsible in any case for the results obtained through such hyperlinks or technical linking devices (eg links or buttons) or the consequences arising from access by users to them (linked sites).
These third-party contents are provided by these, so YUCCS can not control the legality of such content or the quality of the services offered in them. YUCCS does not offer or market by itself and / or through third parties the information, contents and services available on the linked websites, or approve, supervise or control in any way the contents and services, as well as any material of any nature existing in them, the User assuming exclusively all responsibility for navigation through these.
On the other hand, the introduction of hyperlinks or technical linking devices (eg links, banners or buttons) for commercial purposes on websites other than YUCCS that allow access to this domain without the prior written consent of YUCCS is expressly prohibited. .
In any case, the existence of such hyperlinks, will not imply, in any case, the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by YUCCS of its contents or services.
In any case, YUCCS reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any hyperlink or technical link device (eg links, banners or buttons) to your website, especially in cases of unlawful activity or content of the site. web in which the hyperlink is included or in the technical link device.
YUCCS declares that it has adopted all necessary technological measures, within its possibilities, to guarantee the proper functioning of the Website and undertakes to make periodic improvements to avoid any error in the contents that may appear on said Website.
YUCCS does not guarantee or be responsible for:
- The availability or continuity of the contents of your website.
- The absence of errors in said contents.
- Temporary service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of YUCCS and / or are due to the malicious or culpable action of the user and / or are caused By force majeure.
- The absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
- The use that the User makes of the content of the Website that may involve a violation of any type of national or international standard, intellectual or industrial property rights or any other rights of third parties.
- The possible security errors that may occur or the possible damages that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions of it.
- The status of the links contained in this Website that may lead the User to other websites and web pages managed by third parties. YUCCS is not responsible for the contents or the status of these sites and web pages. Access to them through this Website does not imply that YUCCS recommends or approves their contents.
7) Confidentiality and Data protection
All notifications and communications (hereinafter, "Notifications") by the user to YUCCS will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are addressed through the Contact form enabled on the Website, or to the following email address : email@example.com
Likewise, all notifications made by YUCCS to the user will be considered validly made if they have been made using the data provided by the user and through any means of communication valid in law.
For these purposes, the User declares and guarantees that all the data provided by him are true and correct and that he will keep them duly updated.
The existence of this Website as well as the provision of the services offered in it has, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, YUCCS is entitled to terminate or suspend the provision of the aforementioned services and cancel the Website at any time.
When this is reasonably possible, YUCCS will previously warn users about the termination or suspension of the Website as well as, where appropriate, the services offered therein.
All litigation related to the use of this Website will be subject to Spanish legislation, being competent to resolve any issues that may arise or actions arising from the provision of services and / or contents of the Website as well as interpretation, application, fulfillment and / or breach of the here established to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Palma de Mallorca, unless by means of a mandatory norm another distinct jurisdiction is established.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification. The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us of your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement to Simply Merino S.L. which will be communicated through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use the withdrawal form model below, although its use is not mandatory. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication relating to the exercise by this party of this right be sent before the corresponding deadline expires.
Consequences of withdrawal:
In case of withdrawal, we will refund all payments received from you, without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date you inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
We will proceed to make the refund using the same means of payment used by you for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly provided otherwise; In any case, you will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund. We can withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods, or until you have submitted proof of the return of the same, depending on which condition is met first.
You must return or deliver the goods through the courier company through which we made delivery of your order, without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which to inform us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline will be considered fulfilled if the goods are returned before the end of that period. You will only be responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Form of Withdrawal Form:
- To the attention of SIMPLY MERINO S.L, Calle Jesús 8, 6 left, 07003 (Palma de Mallorca). (Phone: 669737300)
- I hereby communicate / communicate (*) that I desist from my / we desist from our (*) contract of sale of the following good / benefit of the following service (*)
- Order the / received the (*)
- Name of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Address of the consumer and user or consumers and users
- Signature of the consumer and user or consumers and users (only if this form is presented on paper) "
(*) Delete as appropriate
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us of your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unambiguous statement (for example, an email). You can use the withdrawal form model that appears in this section.
If you resort to this option, we will notify you without delay by email of the receipt of said withdrawal.