This Confidentiality Statement will be governed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons about the processing of personal data and the free circulation thereof and by which Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, General Data Protection Regulation, RGPD or GDPR) is repealed. Said Regulation guarantees that the processing of personal data will be conducted with respect for fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the interested party, with special reference to confidentiality, personal identity, and the right to personal data protection.
Data collection, purposes, basis of legitimacy and retention periods:
- Contact: The User can contact Yuccs, through the forms established for this purpose on the Website. To do this, they must provide Yuccs with information about the type of query, their name and surname, the country from which they are making the query, their email, telephone, as well as the reason for the query they wish to make. Yuccs will use this data to process the query and contact the User. The legal basis for the processing of the data is based on the User's consent. The data will be held for up to one year for this purpose unless other terms are applicable.
- Registration: For online registration on the Website, it will be necessary for the User to provide their identification data, such as name, surname, and email. Said data will be processed by Yuccs to give them access to their restricted area within the Website and allow them to use the functionalities of their personal account. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the User's consent. The data will be kept for as long as the User is registered.
- Purchase: To carry out the purchase process of Yuccs products, the User must provide personal data that will be processed by Yuccs to manage shipments, payments, and collections, as well as to provide other services related to it, such as the execution of guarantees, returns, etc. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the execution of a contract. The retention period will be five years unless other terms are applicable.
- Newsletters: The User can, if they wish, provide their identification data and their email address to subscribe to Yuccs new releases, promotions, and news, to receive periodic communications by email or directly to their mobile device (if applicable). The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the User's consent. The period of conservation of the data will be the time that it remains registered in our Newsletter sending system.
- Cookies: The Website has a technology for the implantation of files called cookies in the device used to access and browse www.yuccs.com. Cookies can be blocked or disabled at any time through the browser configuration options and are used to improve your browsing experience on our Website, analyze User browsing and offer personalized content. More information is available in our cookies policy. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the User's consent.
- Advertising: if the User expressly authorizes it, Yuccs may send them advertising for the services and/or promotions available at www.yuccs.com, such as news and/or discounts, among others. Such consent may be revoked at any time. The legal basis for the processing of such data is based on the User's consent. In addition, when the User makes a purchase through www.yuccs.com, we can send them business communications about our company's products, as long as they are similar to those purchased, and unless the User indicates otherwise through the procedure enabled for this purpose. The legal basis of the processing is legitimate interest. The data retention period will be 36 months from the last time the User interacts with us.
With whom do we share your data?
YUCCS will only allow access to personal data to any of its administrators, collaborators or dependents who need access to personal data due to the activity they conduct within the framework of the contracted services.
To guarantee compliance with the provisions of the GDPR, when YUCCS entrusts processing activities to a manager, it will only use managers that offer sufficient guarantees, in particular regarding specialized knowledge, reliability, and resources, in order to apply technical and organizational measures that meet the requirements of the Regulation, including the security of the processing
YUCCS Limitation of Liability
YUCCS declares that they have adopted all the necessary technological measures, within their possibilities, to guarantee the proper functioning of the Website and undertakes to make periodic improvements to avoid any content errors that may appear on said Website.
YUCCS does not guarantee and is not liable for:
- The availability or continuity of the contents of their Website.
- The absence of errors in said content.
- Temporary service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, other inconveniences originating in causes beyond the control of YUCCS and/or are due to the willful or negligent action of the User and/or are caused by force majeure.
- The presence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
- The use that the User makes of the content of the Website that may involve a violation of any type of regulation, national or international, of intellectual or industrial property rights or any other third-party right.
- Any security errors that may occur or the possible damage that may be caused to the User's computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a result of a browser malfunction or the use of a non-updated version of the browser.
- The status of the links contained in this Website that may lead the User to other sites and Websites managed by third parties. YUCCS is not liable for the content or the status of said sites and Websites. Access to them through this Website does not imply that YUCCS recommends or approves of their contents.
Exercise of rights.
Likewise, the User can revoke the consent for the processing, exercising the rights of access, rectification, deletion, portability, opposition, and limitation to the processing, informing Yuccs through an email addressed to email@example.com or communicating it to the physical address indicated above, writing “Data Protection” as the subject. In both cases, the communication must be accompanied by any official identification document to prevent third party access to your data. Finally, the User may communicate any modification in writing or request a cancellation at any of the addresses provided. At any time, the User may file a claim with the supervisory authority.
Claim before the Supervisory Authority
If you consider that there is a problem with the way YUCCS is processing your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding data protection authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency is the one indicated in the case of Spain. The Agency’s e-mail address is www.agpd.es
(Yuccs has other sections that are not covered herein. ‘Confidentiality and secrecy duty regarding the processing of your data’ ‘Data security’ ‘Data regarding minors’ ‘We respect your rights.’ They cannot be copied)